I was just reminiscing on some of my favorite Robin Williams films like Mrs. Doubtfire and Hook and thinking to myself its going to be pretty hard to watch at least for now. Then I heard he still has a few films to be released in a few
I'm really sad about this whole situation .. It breaks my heart to know that someone can hurt so bad and think that suicide is the final answer all the way to the point of completion..
If you need help please use this number & even if you don't please pass it on
National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255
Here are some of Robin Williams future projects that he will never get to see :(
- First up is Merry Friggin' Christmas, with Wendi McLendon-Covey, Lauren Graham, and Oliver Platt. The road-trip film about a dysfunctional family features Williams as a dad and Joel McHale as his son, the Los Angeles Times reports. It's due out Nov. 7, perEntertainment Weekly.
- After that, there's Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb. Williams will be back playing Teddy Roosevelt with "a sense of that old Williams mojo," as the Timesputs it. It arrives in theaters Dec. 19.
- The drama Boulevard, which has appeared at the Tribeca Film Festival already, tells the tale of a married man's involvement with a street hustler. The film features Bob Odenkirk and Kathy Baker and is directed by Dito Montiel; its release date isn't certain.
- Williams will lend his voice to a dog in a new comedy directed by Monty Python alum Terry Jones. Also starring Simon Pegg and Kate Beckinsale, Absolutely Anything is the story of a teacher who gets supernatural powers from aliens. Its release is set for 2015,Entertainment Weekly notes.
- As for another project in the works, Mrs. Doubtfire 2, it looks likely to be dropped without Williams, Varietyreports.