Two People Injured After Bradenton House Explodes


Bradenton Fl.(Florida News Network)-A natural gas leak caused a house to explode in Manatee County. It happened just after 11, Thursday morning. Two people inside, were rushed to Blake Hospital with unknown injuries, a spokesperson from TECO says there was a gas build up in the sewer lines. One firefighter sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was transported to Manatee Hospital by EMS.

Click here for more on the story and video from News Channel Eight