1) Chick-fil-A really used to be called "Dwarf Grill" and then changed their name to "Dwarf House" and of course to what we now know it as, Chick-fil-A. The only place i want the most on Sundays. Lol
2) Spongebob was originally going to be called "Spongey Boy." Haaaa. I honestly think it would've worked just as good because that's fun to say and we love Spongebob because of his personality, duh.
3) The drink we all know as the Bloody Mary, was originally called "Bucket of Blood."
4) Eggo Waffles were originally called "Froffle," for frozen waffles. LOL
5) Donuts were originally called "olykoeks" as in oily cakes. Gross.