Ocean Church in Estero, 22100 South Tamiami Trail, tells us they have food and water available to those who need it.
CityFirst Church Cape Coral will hold a distribution of hot meals at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. today.
St. Matthews distribution: 11am-1pm, Cornerstone United Methodist Church (9200 Immokalee Rd.)
Chefs for Florida food/water distributions at the following locations from lunch through sunset:
- 127 Cape Coral Parkway W, Cape Coral
- 33 Tropical Shore Way, Fort Myers Beach
- 3263 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers
- 6941 San Casa Dr., Englewood
- 19100 Murdock Cir, Port Charlotte
Hot meals, snacks, water offered from 5pm at Athenian Academy, 18851 Oak Center Dr.
Cape Coral Community Church and Salvation Army will have food for 1,000 people at 811 Santa Barbara Blvd. from noon until supplies run out.
Christian Life Fellowship will hold a supply distribution today at 8 a.m., as well as a meal distribution at noon, at 1200 SW 20th Ave. in Cape Coral.
Free water, ice, food and cleaning supplies being distributed at the Winn-Dixie at 2000 Kings Hwy. in Punta Gorda from 10 a.m. until supplies are exhausted.
Sarasota County has created a Twitter thread listing points of distribution, which you can access here.
Lee County released a list of distribution points, which will open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Old Bonita Library, 26876 Pine Ave., Bonita Springs
- Kelly Road Soccer Complex, 10750 Kelly Road, Fort Myers
- Cape Coral Sports Complex, 1410 Sports Blvd., Cape Coral
- Cape Coral Leonard Street, 4820 Leonard St., Cape Coral
- Estero High School Ballfield Park, 9100 Williams Road, Estero
- North Fort Myers Recreation Center, 2000 N. Recreation Park Way, North Fort Myers
- Fleamasters Fleamarket, 4135 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Fort Myers
- Veterans Park Recreation Center, 55 Homestead Road S., Lehigh Acres
Charlotte County has two food and water distribution centers opened:
- Muscle Car City Museum, 10175 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Charlotte Sports Park, 2300 El Jobean Rd., Port Charlotte, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.