Requirements to drop off debris:
- Bring your driver's license, a utility bill, rental or lease agreement, or business license as an ID
- Fill out the waiver
- Be ready to unload the debris yourself
Debris Drop-Off Location Sites:
- Mosquito Control - 1840 Gunnery Road, Lehigh Acres
- Brooks Park, 50 South Road, Fort Myers
- San Carlos Utility Site, 18078 Cypress Point Road, Fort Myers
- Shell Factory, 2805 N. Tamiami Trail, North Fort Myers
- Businesses are encouraged to take their storm debris to the Waste-to-Energy Facility, 10500 Buckingham Road, and will be charged by weight. It will be open during regular hours from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Landscaping companies hauling vegetative storm debris cleared from residential properties will need a signed declaration from the resident indicating the address where the debris was generated. No debris will be accepted without a signed declaration.
Cape Coral residents may drop off vegetative debris at 1130 NW 28th Place from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily.
- You must bring your ID to show you are a Cape Coral resident. Do not place debris in bags.
Oregon Products is set up at the SWFL Enterprise Center to help sharpen chainsaws and any products needed for tree removal free of charge - They'll be there for the next week to 10 days.