The following is an unedited press release from State Farm.
Several State Farm Customer Claim Care sites are open across impacted areas for walk-up and in-person general questions and appointments available for drive-through vehicle claims and inspections.
Customers also can file a claim through the mobile app, online, or through 1-800-SF-CLAIM and will have an appointment scheduled at that time.
- 2800 W Sandlake Road (Lowe's lot), Orlando, FL open 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET
- 4200 Tamiami Trail (Baer's Furniture Outlet lot), Port Charlotte, FL open 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET
- 14655 S Tamiami Trail Fort Myers (Home Depot lot), FL open 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
- 1315 SE 47th Street Cape Coral, FL open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
- 2455 W International Speedway Blvd (Home Depot lot), Daytona Beach, FL open 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET
- 1900 Tamiami Trail North (Coastland Center), Naples, FL open 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.