86% of parents eat their kids’ Halloween candy

Every year, millions of parents go through their kids' candy bags to make sure nobody has tampered with it, sure, but we also go through their candy to see what we are going to steal later!  86% of parents have admitted to stealing some candy from their kids and the other 14% are dirty liars.  More about this here


Source/Photo: https://www.swnsdigital.com/

The Freakshow with Flyin Brian

The Freakshow with Flyin Brian

Want to know more about The Freakshow with Flyin Brian? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 105.5 The Beat! Read more

title

Content Goes Here