Kid got a magnifying glass for Christmas and set his lawn on fire

Kid got a magnifying glass for Christmas and promptly set the lawn on fire

Ahh, boys will be boys huh? A couple in Texas found that out! From, "Nissa-Lynn Parson, of McKinney,posted to Facebook that she and her husband got their 12-year-old son, Cayden, a magnifying glass for reading. But the parents were stunned when he ended up starting a small fire on Christmas Day. “We discovered he and his two brothers went out on the driveway and burned a couple holes in some paper,” she wrote. “Everything was under control until the boys came running into the house telling us that a corner of the lawn was on fire and the Christmas lights were melting!” She posted photos and a video of the family trying to douse the smoking, blackened lawn." For more and to see the video, go here