Tattoo artist set ablaze as a woman's butt tattoo goes wrong


Tattoo artist set ablaze as a woman's butt tattoo goes wrong

So a tattoo artist was recently set on fire after a butt tattoo went in an unexpected direction. He was doing some touchup work on a tattoo of a chariot being pulled by horses on a woman's butt, when she farted and lit a spark and WHOOSH!! The tattoo artist's beard went up in flames and it is sure to be a client he won't soon forget...for a number of reasons! As for the woman, she got some minor burns on her butt, as well as a burnt thong for her "trouble". More here

Source: https://www.thesouthafrican.com/

Photos: https://giphy.com/


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content